1. Considerable thought has been put into the look, feel and aesthetic of MUSE. We therefore ask Members not to bring any furniture, as this affects the consistency of the interiors. Additionally, we ask Members not to place any artwork on the walls without explicit permission from MUSE management.
2. Within the primary work area, Members must keep work conversations on the phone, or with other co-workers to a fair level. Members have the right to politely remind other Members of the noise rule in the event this rule is not being respected.
3. Members must use headphones at all times when playing audio, video, movie content in order to avoid disturbing other Members.
4. Members are expected to keep desks clean and tidy. Please use the recycling bins on the lower ground level to dispose of paper and cardboard. All items placed near or under the desks will be removed every Friday.
5. Professionals will clean the space three times a week. This does not negate Members’ responsibilities for maintaining general cleanliness.
6. MUSE will set room temperatures in common areas and Members should not adjust them. Members can control temperatures in meeting rooms using the provided remote.
1. Meeting rooms are readily available for all Members and this must be a consideration when blocking out times. Please contact MUSE to confirm availability and book rooms in advance of your requirements. Ensure that you are using the room you have booked and leave rooms clean and tidy after meetings.
2. Members must limit meeting room bookings to 1-2 hours at a time with no more than 2 bookings in the same or multiple rooms on the same day – whether these are back to back or in the course of the day. Please keep in mind booking multiple meeting rooms (for long periods of time) over the course of a regular business day will not be feasible or permitted.